What to Expect at our Pittsford Family Dentistry Office:
Our Dental Office provides family and cosmetic dentistry for patients of all ages in the Rochester and surrounding areas. We are committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high quality dental care. We understand that you , or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. Dr. Jim Nitschke and his team are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable while providing you with the best care possible. Below, learn more about your first visit and regular on-going checkups as well as what to bring with you to our office upon your first visit!
Your First Visit With Our Dental Office:
Your fist visit is all about you: Your comfort, Your happiness, and Your Health. During your first visit we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth (Being mindful of unnecessary X-ray exposure, We'll review any existing X-rays available and only take X-rays necessary to complete a thorough exam).
- Clean and polish your teeth, checking your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis.
After your checkup and teeth cleaning is complete, Dr. Nitschke will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
What to Bring To Your First Visit:
As a new patient, Our objectives are to get to know you, to become familiar with your dental history and to establish a treatment plan tailored to your unique needs. When you arrive for your first visit, bring your smile, but also remember to bring these important items:
- Your completed patient information forms (These can be downloaded from our site or we will be more than happy to send them to you)
- Your Insurance Card: If you have dental insurance, Please bring your card. (We go to GREAT lengths to help you with the complexities of dental insurance and this helps us immensely).
- A list of all prescription and over-the counter medications and supplements that you are taking.
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile! The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Schedule your first appointment Today!
Thank you for visiting the website of Dr. James R. Nitschke, located in Beautiful Pittsford, NY. We believe that every patient deserves quality dental care and a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. If you would like to schedule your first visit with Dr.. Nitschke, Contact our Dentistry Office and one of our team members will be happy to assist you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your first visit with us!